jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Where do you get the idea or concept to write hub?

1. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

Where do you get the idea or concept to write hub?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

From everything you see, hear, feel, and think about. I'm trying to get into the habit of jotting down everything that comes to me that could be turned into a hub. The possibilities for topicsare endless!

3. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Questions/Answers section in HubPages is my main source of ideas.

http://hubpages.com/question/131115/how … -analytics

The above link is one of the similar concept.

I'm also really active on WebAnswers - which is also a great source of ideas.

4. paypalku profile image60
    paypalkuposted 6 years ago

I got the idea to write a hub from the title of the ads that appear on our artickle.

5. profile image0
    will345davisposted 6 years ago

Inspiration can come from anywhere. Be open to anything. I find it helpful to carry around a small notebook in my pocket to jot down a potential story idea. I also keep a notebook on my bedside table. Dreams can make wonderful stories. The problem is that they're often elusive once you wake up, hence the notebook.

6. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Typically I get my ideas from those around me or from that which is within me.  Crappy, unhelpful answer?  Yeah...let's see if I can do a little better.  With varied interests I haunt forums, read voraciously, ponder imponderables, notice the quirks of others, explain away the quirks of myself and, generally, try and claw out a story line that may prove uplifting and informative to others.  OK...perhaps uplifting and informative is a reach and a blatant misrepresentation of my work.   I shall stand by it until the lawyers file the appropriate injunctions against me to stop.

7. profile image0
    happy mummsyposted 6 years ago

i get mine from everyday life, the people i see around, my own emotions .. it is a flooding of random thoughts and experience that throws me to the thrill of writing! ~ m

8. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Most of the time ideas just pop into my head while taking a shower or driving to work.  Sometimes I will overhear conversations and  will be inspired to write a hub about one of the concepts they talked about.  Another thing I sometimes do is look at the curriculum of some of my friend's college classes. Sometimes those will have great ideas as well.

working