jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Capsule not finding Amazon products via keywords

1. Dave Powell profile image59
    Dave Powellposted 6 years ago

Amazon Capsule not finding Amazon products via keywords

Hello, I'm a relative newbe (about 3 weeks)... and have created my Amazon Associates account and activated it on HubPages. But when I try to use an Amazon capsule to link to Amazon products via keywords, all I keep getting is "No Products Found" messages... even when I repeatedly click the link to Review Amazon Results. But when I then search Amazon itself using the very same keywords, I get hundreds of products. Are Amazon links broken in some way... or could the problem be something that I'm doing (or not doing)?

2. camsolivia profile image77
    camsoliviaposted 6 years ago

the easiest way to do it is to open a new browser page, go to amazon, type your search in THERE, and then copy/paste the link onto your Hub. easy AND faster (my opinion)

3. Dave Powell profile image59
    Dave Powellposted 6 years ago

Hi Camsolivia!

I appreaciate the suggestion, but I actually tried that first (before going to the Amazon Capsule)... and it didn't work either. The only results displayed on the Hub page were "No Results Found"!

4. profile image0
    AnnaStephensposted 6 years ago

Hello
    I'm having this same problem - not always, just on some products. For instance, I've written a hub on the new Playstation Vita - it is available to pre-order in 2 iterations on Amazon, but when i copy and paste OR type in the ASIN, I get "no results found".
    On other hubs they link straight away, it's just some. Neither the ASIN nor the URL work.
    Does anyone have any advice? It's driving me mad!!

So it's not just you, Dave!!

Anna

5. Caro Hemingway profile image85
    Caro Hemingwayposted 6 years ago

I am having the same problem with pasting - I feel like I spend more time trying to get this right than hubbing - very frustrating!

working