jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can I get more traffic to my Hubs?

1. miccimom profile image71
    miccimomposted 6 years ago

How can I get more traffic to my Hubs?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

reddit.com , digg.com, facebook, twitter, google bookmarks, Delicious book marks, tumblr, A1 Webmarks, on page SEO, adding and/or changing content on older hubs.

3. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

What are google bookmarks? on page SEO? A1 webmarks? I've only gotten one google hit.

4. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

Read othe hubs and follow people you like. Just don't follow people without reading their hubs.
    Read a hub I wrote called How New Hubbers Ruin Their Hubscore

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I have a hub on this topic so you wish to head over to my profile and read it.  In brief to answer you question:

(1) Create and publish good quality hubs
    (2) Use Social bookmarking (i'd recommend you use OnlyWire) it allows you to backlink your hubs to more than 30 Social network sites in one go. By the there is a FREE version you can use again covered in my hub.
    (3) Read other peoples hubs and leave insightful comments - 7 out 10 people will reciprocate and do the same for you.
    (4) Ask and Answer Questions - people my visit your hubs
    (5) Read other blogs and leave comments specific to the Hub you wish to backlink - leave behind your hub URL when asked for website details when you comment on other blogs.

Hope this helps

6. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Hey Todd, maybe you should write a hub detailing what each of your suggestions are. There are some I know, but hate to admit that others I don't

7. Glen619 profile image58
    Glen619posted 6 years ago

Writing quality content and with some keyword research does help. Try using Google AdWords for your keywords also you should focus on both on page and off page SEO. Work on your title and meta tags for on page and try doing blog commenting, forum posting and publishing on Web 2.0 sites to gain more exposure towards your topic of interest.

8. miccimom profile image71
    miccimomposted 6 years ago

I will start to look into these ideas.  Thanks for all the great info! smile