jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Reached $50 payout at the end of July with Hubpages Ad program

1. mkott profile image75
    mkottposted 6 years ago

Reached $50 payout at the end of July with Hubpages Ad program

Everthing is set up with Paypal, etc.  Reached $50 payout at the end of July.  Now what?  Is it sent to my paypal?  Then do I go into my paypal account and have money transferred to my bank acct. 

Guess what I am asking is it automatic each time we reach the $50?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Congrats on hitting the payout. Yes it will go into your Paypal account and yes you can then transfer it to you bank account. Each time you reach 50.00 it will go to your Paypal account. You will receive the payment a month after you hit the payout.

3. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

congrats on reaching your $50.00 Hubpages AD program payout goal. From what I understand, is that each time your reach the $50.00 mark, the earnings will be placed into your paypal account automatically. It will behoove you to have a paypal mastercard associated with your account. It will have a pin number that only you will know. This is the easiest way to debit the money out of your account and place it where ever you like. If you do not already have this card, contact paypal and apply for one-it should be received and ready to use in about ten business days. This is what I did in order to receive and send money from my paypal account.  Hope this helps you out!

4. Troyangeluk profile image49
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

Conrats on reaching payout smile I think you need to set up your bank to paypal. What if the balance is at $80? does the 80 go to paypal at the end of the month or 50 and 30 goes to next?

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Dude, I think that it would probably cost you money to transfer it.  I would suggest that you use it to pay for things online.  Hell, think about it - you could buy $50.00 worth of groceries online - and have em' shipped to you, or buy someone or yourself something else instead of going looking for it in your fossil fuel burner.

6. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Congratulations for hitting the milestone!!

@Troyangeluk: No, all the money you earned last month will be paid to you - not only $50. If it is $80, $80 will be paid. The amount only needs to be above $50.

7. jseven profile image84
    jsevenposted 6 years ago

Congrats! how long did it take you, curious since I just started back here.

8. jammyedwards1 profile image60
    jammyedwards1posted 6 years ago

sweet! well done man! really good! I have been on here for over a year and I still havent actually seen any money! I have like £40 0n adsense and have only just started the hubpages programme but it seems to be going up fast :-)