jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a way to search "specifically" for banned member profiles? Like a rouge

1. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Is there a way to search "specifically" for banned member profiles? Like a rouges gallery button?

2. Mamadrama profile image61
    Mamadramaposted 6 years ago

Oooh sounds fun! Good luck! Let us know what you find. Looking for any "bad eggs" in particular?

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Since they've had their profiles and Hubs removed from the system, what's left to look for?

You can find anyone who's still got an author score, but once that's gone, the only way to find them is to trip over an account, or at least that's been my experience.

4. tarrka1089 profile image61
    tarrka1089posted 6 years ago

Hhhmmmm, sounds like Truman is sniffing out his next Hub article (or is it You ThoughtSandwiches putting him up to this dastardly plan?)

5. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

I don't know if there is a list (I think having a list would be humiliating even for the lister yikes() Yes I guess troublesome guys get removed after warning. From my experience along the way we could find out hubbers' temperaments after regular association. Anyway, if reported ...I am sure hubpages will assist.
    I know that for a fact because: I had a questionable comment once from a hubber which I had to deny (I also took advice from the hubpages moderators) because it was in a way defaming my hub. Then had personal "uncalled for" messages from the same hubber. Hubpages would have helped me if I had named the account, but I gave it sometime for the hubber to realize what he/she was doing. As everyone needs time to reconcile and rethink their mistakes. To the hubber he/she was being completely logical in doing that at that time. If the hubber had persisted on that destructive track, I believe hubpages would have taken action. Today I am still hub-officially in contact with the hubber. That's the magic of an online global community...I guess!

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Well - obviously, the comments left from banned profiles still stand unless the author of a hub deleted the comments.

I shall demonstrate:

http://acidrahne.hubpages.com/hub/The-S … t-followed

That hub is by my beautiful friend, and the comments of my sort of rogue friend, DSD - who was banned, are still there.  Here is his profile:

You can still contact DSD from his profile - so that's the info that I can share with you.