jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Google Page Rank for Individual HubPages

1. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Google Page Rank for Individual HubPages

What is your HubPages Profile Page PR (Page Rank) and do you think it makes any difference? I am a PR3 right now.

2. kannanwrites profile image92
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

Hey excellent for your PR3, that too in a short period of time, I am PR2 now.

3. shampa sadhya profile image82
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

I have no answer because I don't know where I stand. The reason behind this is I don't know how to find out the Page Rank. May I expect a help from you in finding out my Page Rank. It would be great.

4. anemometers profile image59
    anemometersposted 6 years ago

If someone needs to know their page rank it is quite easy. Just do a google search for "page rank checker" and you will find a few sites that offer this service. I am doing pretty bad right now on Hubpages because I have no page rank whatsoever.

5. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Your profile page with PR3 is excellent as HP is a PR5. Google ranks each page based on their own criteria. I am not sure what all the criterion are. But I know that they crawl the profile page too and the content you have there has to be relevant to the rest of your pages.

Google ranks pages from 0 - 10 with 10 begin the best and 0 being the worst. Your page will start ot with a n/a and as soon as you get into rank you will see numbers. With relevant high rank links, keywords and traffic you may rank higher as time goes by.