jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the factors that makes hubberscore go up and down again?

1. incomeguru profile image97
    incomeguruposted 6 years ago

What are the factors that makes hubberscore go up and down again?

2. AEvans profile image82
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Sometimes my answers can be lengthy, however here is a link that will explain in detail how it works. http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc  .  Don't worry so much about the score it will move up and down continuously just focus on writing good hubs and get involved with the community.

3. spsingh profile image59
    spsinghposted 6 years ago

Traffic to hubs makes more score and decrease in traffic result to decrease in score !!!!

4. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

You got me.  I just keep writing, hone my craft as I can, and try not to worry about it too much.

I did take a look at your profile to see if anything jumped out at me--since I'm guessing the question behind your question may be, "How do I drive my score up and keep it there?"  And one thing did jump out at me. 

A significant number of your Hubs are compilations of material published elsewhere on the Internet:  Funny sayings, quotations, Facebook posts, etc.  HubPages (and the search engines) all tend to reward content that is 100% original...which by definition a compilation cannot be.

If you could begin producing more of your own material, that might help.

5. rembrandz profile image84
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

Guess if you just put all your energy in creating rare, useful and quality hubs ... your score will automatically stay high. Not to waste a second worrying about the score then....because that'll take care of itself and remain high based on your original content. My take!

6. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

Write good hubs, and get involved by reading other's hubs and following people.
    Just don't follow people without reading their hubs - this will destroy your hubscore.
    Read a hub I wrote called How New Hubbers Ruin Their Hubscore.

7. Hunbbel Meer profile image87
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

There is no hard and fast rule for hubberscore and for the hubs score as well. They are quite a mystery to me and to many other people out there.

A general rule of thumb is to be more effective and active, but even this didn't help me on many occasions. So I find it better not to be bothered by these scores.

working