jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the action needed when you receive no notifications to comments made, wi

1. 50 Caliber profile image59
    50 Caliberposted 6 years ago

What is the action needed when you receive no notifications to comments made, with checked boxes?

2. Jean Bakula profile image99
    Jean Bakulaposted 6 years ago

You need to go to the page where you can change your profile, and check or uncheck the boxes there. I have been experiencing problems too. I get some notifications, but not the one that gives you the weekly stats, how many read your profile or your hubs. Each time I change them, different actions are taken than I ask for with the checks. Maybe it's the system since it's the two of us. Any others having issues?

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes definitely!  Check your settings.

I do not know or remember how to spell Ari's last name, but it's phonetically something like "Fleisher".  I'm almost certain that I've spelled it wrong.

Ari. F. is the Gentleman that handles this stuff - and I've seen before that he is glad to help out with this problem, or any notification problem that HP people might have.

4. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I've been the same - glad it's just not me going nuts!!! But went in to check my settings and things are ok.

Closed to reply

working