jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you add the copywright on the bottom of your hubs as a capsule on its own?

1. prektjr.dc profile image87
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

Do you add the copywright on the bottom of your hubs as a capsule on its own?

I noticed your addition of a copywright on the bottom of your hub.  Is this something you add yourself in a separate capsule of just at the bottom of the last text capsule?  It is a great idea!  I have recently been wondering how to keep content from being used elsewhere.

2. zanaworld profile image64
    zanaworldposted 6 years ago

Thanks for raising this question.  I gave me an idea to add copyright note at the end of a Hub.

It won't matter to address separate capsule or the last text capsule to add the copyright note.

In my view, it will be better to have one separate capsule for copyright note!

3. Maren Morgan M-T profile image89
    Maren Morgan M-Tposted 6 years ago

Description, Q and A, and thoughts on stating one's copyright at the end of a blog or a hub or other original writing. read more

4. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

Does anything really guarantee that your content will not be stolen? As for me, I think I would be flattered if someone thought enough of my scribbled-down musings, to steal them.

How does one copywrite their material anyway? Surely not by merely stating it is copyright protected? Surely not!?!?!?

working