jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can anyone see their new fan mail? I am getting new fan mail notices, but cannot

1. carcro profile image92
    carcroposted 6 years ago

Can anyone see their new fan mail? I am getting new fan mail notices, but cannot seem to view them

for approval.

2. profile image0
    Nick Lucasposted 6 years ago

when you are under your account select activity and on the right side there should be a fan mail selection......I can see mine this way

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

no. I can't see it either. I posted a status update this weekend to let people know I would never deny fan Mail just so no one is offended, but over the last week I've gotten several pieces of fan Mail according to email  only to see nothing new on the Fan Mail page but for once or twice.
    Hubpage staff, what is going on?

Nick-I think carcro means that no *new* Fan Mail can be seen and that the location of where the Fan Mail *should* be is already known.

4. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

The reason might be that people are not writing you a fan mail but they simply want to follow you. To close the window that appears they use the button in the bottom right hand corner which is actually 'sending fan mail' button, but with no message at all.
    It's a weird window, the button should be disabled if there is no message...
    One needs to use x in right top hand corner to close it without sending anything.

5. carcro profile image92
    carcroposted 6 years ago

Thanks Ania, that makes sense then. Thought maybe I was going loopy. lol.

Thanks Flora, you are correct as I was referring to new fan mail. I guess its a new format thing! Thanks for following up for me!

Thanks Nick, I appreciate your comments as well.

6. jean2011 profile image77
    jean2011posted 6 years ago

Thank you Nick, I have tried your suggestion, and It has worked. Thanks carco for posting this question.

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

It is possible that if a fan is reading you from say Twitter or Facebook, or some other site then maybe that is where the fan mail is too.

working