jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why don't I see earnings on my adsense account for hubpages?

1. ArockDaNinja profile image79
    ArockDaNinjaposted 6 years ago

Why don't I see earnings on my adsense account for hubpages?

I only see earnings on my earnings page from 'hubpages and ad programs'

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image59
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

With such a short time on HubPages and a small amount of Hubs, you just haven't earned anything yet from that program.

3. ArockDaNinja profile image79
    ArockDaNinjaposted 6 years ago

I've been earning non-stop from hubpages since I've started. I've had about 1000 views in less than a month, and I haven't seen a single click or a single penny on my adsense account.

4. JEDIJESSICUH profile image77
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Not all people will click ads. I have over 20,000 views, but less than twenty clicks on my AdSense ads. There's no view-to-click ratio you should be achieving.

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Hubpages pays you on the impressions and so the stream of earnings will be quick.

Though Google Adsense pays money both on “clicks” (CPC) and on “impressions” (CPM) - it depends on the mix of CPC ads and CPM ads you get. By default what we get is CPC ads and the CPM ads is displayed based on the Advertiser choice only.

So unless somebody "clicks" on the Google Ads that is displayed, it is not possible to get earnings through Adsense.

Nobody has control over it and it is purely viewer's prerogative and it depends on various factors.

To get more clicks you should get more organic traffic (rather than referral sites) - to get more organic traffic, you should have good SEO optimized articles - so ultimately it boils down to good quality content which users should be able to find out while searching.

6. renegadetory profile image97
    renegadetoryposted 6 years ago

I had the same problem.  You have to go into your adsense account, click on the tab Adsense setup, then click on the tab Allowed Sites and then click on the button "Only Allow certain sites" then add your hubpages domain url (yourusername.hubpages.com)below.  Be sure to click "save changes" when you finished.

I would suggest doing this for any and all other sites you currently have adsense set up for (such as a blog, etc.)  Changes takes about 4 hours to show up on your account.  You should start seeing your revenue go up again, it did for me.

working