jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you make money on Adsense?

1. Tracey Khan profile image60
    Tracey Khanposted 6 years ago

How do you make money on Adsense?

Is it over a number of hits?

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

There are a number of ways:

(1) You can link your HP account with your Adsense account, so that every time someone visits your HP hubs and clicks on an ad you make some money.
    (2) You can use other revenue share sites like HP to do the same by linking your profile to your Asense ID.
    (3) You can create your own blog or website and monetize the content with Google Adsense, thus earning money each and everyime someone visits and clicks on an ad placed by google on your blog or website.

3. Tracey Khan profile image60
    Tracey Khanposted 6 years ago

I have added adsense and even though people have been on my pages I've not made any money. Is it done on per 100 viewers?

4. cephla profile image58
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Hi Tracey,

There are a couple of ways to earn through Adsense. Some of the ads of calculated on CPM basis, which is per 1000 views, and some on CPC basis, that is cost per click. Typically, CPC ads tend to result in a lot more income. You CANNOT decide which ads is placed on your content, unless you go for section targeting, where advertisers bid for a particular ad unit on a specific position on a webpage.

With Hubpages, the CPC is really low. Google doesn't really like platforms where a large number of authors are allowed to post without much editorial supervision.

Your best bet is to start a website of your own where you will also be able to earn 100% of all the income on it. I have personally seen CPC as high as $15, and know of people who have seen a CPC of even $100!

Yes, you need a lot of traffic to generate money with adsense, especially with Hubpages.

5. Richard Cash profile image59
    Richard Cashposted 6 years ago

With patience and ALOT of quality hubs. You have to get clicks in order to get paid. Eventually it will happen.

working