jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why don't more users click ads and post comments?

1. bryteyedgemini profile image86
    bryteyedgeminiposted 6 years ago

Why don't more users click ads and post comments?

Whenever I read someone's Hub, I always leave feedback and comment and I find the ad on their page that interests me the most and click it and read it, I always figure there is no harm, after all, we are all here trying to do the same thing and I want to know what others think of my pages and deffinitely want the ads clicked while they are there, so why wouldn't I do the same for any page I view?

2. waynet profile image76
    waynetposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't click on others ads as your adsense ID could be the ad you click on, instead you should be trying to aim for traffic from outside of Hubpages...it's a much better way!

3. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Soni wrote a good article on the several reasons it is not a good idea to click on other hubbers' ads.  Basically it doesn't help them, and could get both you and them in trouble.
    http://soni2006.hubpages.com/hub/do-you … n-hubpages

4. bryteyedgemini profile image86
    bryteyedgeminiposted 6 years ago

well I guess that makes sense, I didnt relize that before, but still, feedback is always helpful

5. javaoverride profile image61
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

I to would love more feedback but I guess not everyone likes commenting which is fine I will just have to work on writing more engaging hubs.

6. profile image0
    eveowlposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with you here also. I do see that users that have been here for a while and who have established a genuine connection with their followers, do tend to have a receptive audience.

...about the ads; Does that mean you are Not allowed to click on other users ads? I wasn't aware of this...

working