jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are 100 Hubs enough to start seeing real earnings?

1. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Are 100 Hubs enough to start seeing real earnings?

I made close to $1500 a month in Adsense earnings @ eHow.  But my earnings did not begin to become decent until I posted about 100 articles. Do you think it is realistic for me to expect to see decent earnings on Hubpages after I have posted at least 100 informative hubs?

2. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

While the number of hubs can have an affect on earnings, it is my understanding that it is the content that matters most. And traffic is another consideration.  So, for me, I concentrate on writing good, solid, original content.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image82
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Everyone will tell you that content matters. If you have 100 informative, great content hubs on subjects that will get searched in Google or any other search engine on a regular basis, I'd say yes, you could start seeing some earnings.

4. Cloverleaf profile image86
    Cloverleafposted 6 years ago

I would have to agree with Vocalcoach on this one.  100 hubs is a great goal, but I think it's a good idea to focus on going back and optimizing each of them, adding more quality content and learning as much as possible about SEO.  With 100 really good quality hubs that are picked up by the search engines and generate good traffic, I would hope to start seeing some good earnings.