jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can I edit wrong spelling in the question I've just asked?

  1. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

    How can I edit wrong spelling in the question I've just asked?

    There is such an option for comments, that you have few minutes to correct yourself but couldn't find it for questions.

  2. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 6 years ago

    I do not know.  I have never asked a question, so am not sure if there is an edit option anywhere for the question.

  3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

    Those squiggly red lines can be a nusiance - LOL. See I just got one for nuisance back there. I keep a browser open to an online dictionary for social site activity. Many forums don't even give cues for that.

  4. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 6 years ago

    Whenever writing a question or commenting you are given 5 minutes to correct any errors after that it is not possible to change your question or comment. Maybe you can delete it and then re-write.

    Have a bless day

  5. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

    there is no option ... i put in a wrong word once and couldn't change it. definitely need that option. or we should be allowed to delete our question and write another. just a thought...

  6. Kim M Gregory profile image61
    Kim M Gregoryposted 6 years ago

    I have noticed that once you post an answer that you have a few seconds to edit your answer...but you have to be quick...it clicks off very soon...