jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why do you enjoy participating in the hubpages' Q & A section?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image78
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Why do you enjoy participating in the hubpages' Q & A section?

2. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Sharing and growing is what Hub Pages is all about.  It is the foundation for writing online and a great learning center.  The Forums are center to this learning process.  Sharing your knowledge, learning from others is what gives us the ability to grow.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

1. Sharing the knowledge to fellow hubbers and newcomers
    2. Learning form other answers
    3. Potential to get the questioner as follower.
    4. Source to get ideas for new hub
    5. Increase your hub score
    6. Get accolades

4. Allen Williams profile image84
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

I like it for the interaction with other people with similar interests.  I get intrigued by what new questions are being asked so even though many of the questions are serious and very good questions, it is fun to me and sometimes makes me laugh.

5. anemometers profile image59
    anemometersposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I don't know what I should be doing on the internet (kind of stuck) and I find that when that happens I come to see your questions and answers. I think it is one of the best things about HubPages to be honest.

6. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I find it very entertaining, even the ridiculous questions. Maybe some of mine are ridiculous as well!

7. Majadez profile image77
    Majadezposted 6 years ago

Interaction with others. I answer questions to kill time when I've nothing better to do & relate my answers to those of others. I ask questions when there is something on my mind and I'm interested in comparing other opinions.

8. i_am_monk profile image60
    i_am_monkposted 6 years ago

I like looking through the questions and imparting some knowledge on to the reader of the question.

9. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

Hi, IntimatEvolution. I like this section for two reasons. First, it is sometimes an inspiration for hubs. Someone asks an intriguing question and I run with it. The second reason is that the Q & A is infinitely more fun than the forums -- which because Americans are so bad at civil conversation -- usually deteriorate into mean-spirited, incoherent zoos! Here, a question is asked and answered. There's no going around and around and around and around..... you get the idea; that is what happens with the forums. Too often, too many people confuse an increasing vehemence with bringing NEW information to the table.

Take it easy. big_smile