jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most untalked about subject you can think of?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

What is the most untalked about subject you can think of?

I want to write a hub that a lot of people will want to read. Not really worried about the traffic but I want to wake up in the morning with 100000 comments that I must answer back to. Anything thoughts?

2. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Ha ha ha, do you think that is really possible???

3. Emma Harvey profile image91
    Emma Harveyposted 6 years ago

I don't think you are the only person who wishes this would happen! 'How to' hubs are always a favourite but it's finding an interesting topic. Use the power of google to find what people really want to read about.

4. wytegarillaz profile image74
    wytegarillazposted 6 years ago

If I knew I am sorry but I wouldn't put the answer here as I would write about it myself LOL!  I am not after that many comments tho as I would prefer to put the time into writing another hub.

5. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

80% of T***** people are born out of incest. There are many books and research results confirming it, and this act resulted in more than half of these people having schizofrenia. It's tabu here in Europe and everybody just shut their eyes and play pretend they don't know. This is normal in eastern world, but there are always we who are schocked and have an opinion LOL Religion, politics, homosexuality and racism should be your topic of interest if you want to encourage hundreds of comments, especially if you're not neutral.

6. waynet profile image72
    waynetposted 6 years ago

How to wear a mask full of ham and bacon?

7. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

Do a Google search for "Taboo Subjects" and you may find some ideas.

working