jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the point of having a good Hubber score?

1. stephaniedas profile image91
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

What is the point of having a good Hubber score?

Does it drive more traffic to your hubs or give you a higher rank on search engines?

2. kksonakiya profile image75
    kksonakiyaposted 6 years ago

Having a good hubber score will make all the links dofollow and that will help in improving the quality of backlinks that you sent to your blog or website.
    Also, it feels awesome when you and others look at your profile and see a hubscore great than 95 or so.
    I am being more active on HubPages to keep up with the hubscore. Currently mine is 95 as I write this.
    Was I confusing? I hope not! smile

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

It will do neither - it is just a reflection of your standing with respect to the other hubbers.

With respect to the effect on hubs, all you have to do is maintain your hubscore above 75. More details about hubscore is available here :

An extract from the above hub:

"If your Hubber Score is below 75, it will cause all outbound links you've put on all your hubs to become nofollow. This means a consequence of very little or no benefit in terms of search engine rankings (it is of little SEO value, Search Engine bots/spiders crawling and indexing your page will go no further... they will not follow the link)."

Other than this Hubber score doesn't have any direct effect on your hubs .

4. ktrapp profile image96
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

One effect a low hub score may have is to cause someone to not click on and read that person's articles if they've been around for awhile as they may think they are of low quality.