jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What was the highest hits you have ever gotten from a hub you wrote....

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

What was the highest hits you have ever gotten from a hub you wrote....

and why do you think you achieved that

2. GmaGoldie profile image79
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

800 for one hub on one day. Sadly, it simply was football season. I made probably nothing on that hub. The revenue stream I have learned as many has said before is from content, not photos. The popular hub was on cheerleader uniforms and continues to have traffic even today.

Highest hits so far has not translated into revenue for me.

3. The Blagsmith profile image78
    The Blagsmithposted 6 years ago

Over 700 page hits, and it was a current issue regarding the earthquake in Japan. My best and surprising hub that is overtaking all my earthquake hubs except for the first one is all about bread. So sometimes the basics work well too.

4. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

37... Lol. I'm new. I hope to gain some popularity as I continue to write.

5. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

450 - Fruit Ninja tips. I got this far because it's the first site to show on Google and over 1,300 look per month. I've got 14,000 views so far.

6. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Overall? Currently at just over 36,000. I have actually been working to pinpoint exactly why I got that -- it got a very steady 100 hits a day since it was about a month old, with quite a few spikes that went much higher for a day or two then leveled back out. It's not at all one that I would have expected would be popular, and the hits are almost exclusively organic traffic coming in off of Google -- even post-all-the-Pandas. After having written articles on different angles of what might have brought people there, I'm getting a fairly good handle on what prompted them to seek out the information. I was going to turn the subject into an eBook this year once I'm entirely clear on who is visiting and why, but now I'm working on my freelance training program, so it will be back-burnered for a while.

7. drspaniel profile image91
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

The most hits I've gotten from a Hub is only 31 so far, however on Triond a previous article I wrote has over 10,000 views! But then that article has been around for much longer than my Hubs.

8. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 6 years ago

123 day

819  week

28,131  all up on a hub I did for a joke   lol !

Turned out to be a popular search !

9. JEDIJESSICUH profile image82
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

7,345 views for one hub. I linked it to Reddit and it got voted to the top of the page and over the next couple days it rocketed up to the number its at now.

10. HERBERT ubaldo profile image60
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

For more than 2 months my page views hits at around 4 thousands. Still discovering the secrets of Internet Hubbing...

11. stephaniedas profile image92
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

Just under a thousand, thanks to a nice reddit link. I made about a dollar in one day, which was nice smile

working