jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get adsense approval?

1. Kufre Roberts profile image60
    Kufre Robertsposted 6 years ago

How do I get adsense approval?

hi, Glassvisage thanks alot for your welcome message, I feel Hubages like you said is a great lace to meet others and share something  am passionate about and I totally agree with you, like you mentioned about having any questions to ask I do have one to ask, how do I get approval from goggle adesense, I have been disapproved twice and I dont want to the third time,
    what do you suggest?
    kind Regards.

2. glassvisage profile image88
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

Hello! This is a good question. Did Google present any reasons for why your application for Adsense was disapproved? Google will usually disapprove an account when the website does not comply with its guidelines. The pages can't have any illegal or copied content, and the content should not be substandard, meaning it shouldn't be too short or have too much promotional content, etc. You can find more information here: http://adsense.google.com/support/bin/a … wer=96830. You can try to re-apply or you may consider creating a new account and trying again with some new Hubs, especially since you just started.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Apply for Google Adsense again after writing about  15-20 hubs of good quality and content. Google approves the adsene application only if the site/content URL has substantial original content. So improve your hubpages content and then apply again, you will get the adsense approval.

4. vnsatakopan profile image70
    vnsatakopanposted 6 years ago

The easiest method to get Google adsense approved is to write five articles on Triond.com. Once you do this Triond will get your account approved.

working