Please tell us fellow hubbers, what motivates you to write a specific topic?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Please tell us fellow hubbers, what motivates you to write a specific topic?

This question refers to any hub topic of choice, please be clear with your answers.

2. Watcher07 profile image60
    Watcher07posted 6 years ago

I like writing about things that I know and actually care about.  There's the old saying that you never really know how much you know until you try to teach someone.  That concept is true of the types of hubs I like to write.  When composing the hub, I'll find gaps in information that I didn't know was there, things that I simply assumed and had no real backing to believe was true, and many times much of my speculation and shared consensus ideas validated.  It allows me to fill in the gaps, break down my assumptions (and hopefully those of others) and work harder to find the more concrete knowledge I need to stay up to date in the technological field.  Simply put, it clears my mind of the misconceptions and allows room for the true, and it feels good to share the effort as well as knowledge with like-minds.

3. Cyndi10 profile image89
    Cyndi10posted 6 years ago

I like to write about things that interest me. It gives me an excuse to do research that I probably wouldn't have followed up on before. I learn more about the particular topics. i like to be very thorough when I do my research, but I consider that fun. I don't have a particular niche that I adhere to since there are so many things that I find interesting. I have yet to publish any of my poems or my fiction. I will do that soon. For now I'm enjoying writing about things that catch my fancy.