jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

How many hubs have you published?

1. Josepher profile image75
    Josepherposted 6 years ago

How many hubs have you published?

2. klanguedoc profile image93
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

I have published nearly 60 but I have removed some of them to improve my raking with Google, in terms of branding and quality

3. GmaGoldie profile image79
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I have published 288 hubs.

The 288 hubs includes 8 that need to revised and upgraded to the new standards set forth by the Hub Pages.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Twenty two and just haven't been in the mood to write at this time.  For some reason, it takes quite a bit out of me when I write.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

7...lol I'm only about a week and a half in though. I hope to have at least 10 by the end of the week.

6. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I've published 34 now. Two are in development, but one cannot be done because I need a new iPhone update.

I would've had a great deal more Hubs but I've deleted around 50 since being here. I've either been unhappy with the Hub or I've found the Hub will never get views.

7. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

84 in the almost two months that I've been here.

8. nenytridiana profile image60
    nenytridianaposted 6 years ago

8 hubs so far, I have joined 2 week ago. I have another 2 hubs in progress. My target is 20 hubs this month.

9. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

6 weeks in hub pages and i have 6 hubs published... 1 a week is my target.

10. JacksonBookBox profile image60
    JacksonBookBoxposted 6 years ago

I had published 2 hubs till my date of joining. But I can see only one hub in my profile, the second one wasnt there... Can anybody help me out for this issue.. Thank you.. smile

11. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

44 to date and counting. I want to publish more but for the last few weeks I've been extremely busy.

12. frle profile image74
    frleposted 6 years ago

Only 3 (lazy me), but soon i hope some new stuff will be ready to publish.

13. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

I have published 69 working on my 70th. I love to write so I am busy  all the time gathering information and facts for my hubs. I love to read others hubs as well.

14. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I have been here for 7 months and just published my 58th. I hope to have 60 done by the end of the week, and after that my target is 3 a week.

15. Ask KayB profile image61
    Ask KayBposted 6 years ago

I am new to the site..only published two.. My goal is to write at least one per week. Im up for the challenge.

16. profile image0
    kims3003posted 6 years ago

I currently have published 145 Hubs with many still in the drafting process.

working