jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

How many hubs have you written in one day?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

How many hubs have you written in one day?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I rarely have time to do more than one Hub per week but a while ago I managed to bang out two within 24 hours ... which is probably small potatoes compared to some folks 'round here but at the time I thought "I'm on a roll, baby!"

soconfidentposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know some people can write 2 or 8 a day.

FatFreddysCatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Between working, wife, kids, pets, taking care of a house, etc., I'm lucky that I have enough time to do that single hub per week! Haha

3. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

The most I have published in one day I believe was six, but they weren't all written from beginning to end that day. From start to finish, I can usually crank out about three really good ones.

Wow more then what I have every published in a day

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

My max was three, but I do better doing 2 hubs in 3 days (1 1/2 per day), writing two, then editing, adding graphics, etc. Though I may slow down even more to produce more stellar hubs full of photos and requiring more research.

The max I have done would be 2 I'm trying to push for more.

5. GiblinGirl profile image83
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

I usually write about one per week or so.  So many hubbers seem to be able to crank out at least one or more a day and I just can't do it.  I wish I could write more quickly but sometimes it takes me a while just to figure out what I want to write about - sigh sad

Me too, I normally try to figure out what I want to write about on my down time.

FatFreddysCatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I never have trouble figuring out what to write about, my problem is finding time to write... haha

6. nanderson500 profile image86
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I wrote four in one day a long time ago, when I was still new. I was really trying to rack up the hubs back then. Now I just do a few a week.

7. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

None till date. I take at the minimum 2 days and maximum 3 days to publish a hub. Try to publish 10 - 12 hubs a month.

8. Annemari profile image61
    Annemariposted 5 years ago

The maximum amount of hubs I've written in a day is probably 3. Is that answer good enough? But that's all I can write.

working