jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have You Noticed That CPMs Have Been Impressive for HubPages Ad Program Lately?

1. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Have You Noticed That CPMs Have Been Impressive for HubPages Ad Program Lately?  Why is this?

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Not really, I need to do more Adsense/hubAds testing in the new year to try and track down which is best though.

3. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Hello Rock:

Yes, I have noticed a dramatic increase lately on my accounts page. And I am not sure myself, why the related CPM's have been so impressive particularly over past couple of days. If you find out the exact reason, please share your feedback. I will be interested in knowing why as well.

JL

4. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I have just started here and got just 5 hubs published, but I noticed a steep rise as well. Its a small amount but the % rise is large.

5. Doc Snow profile image95
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

No, I haven't.  Mine were generally better in September.

I suppose it's likely just random variation.

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image76
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Not for me, no. The days that HubPages was taking the longest to process our earnings were the days it raised for me. It's since fallen back to it's usual three to four dollars. Then again, I've always noticed when I get a good amount of impressions by CPM takes a hit.

7. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Thanks for everyone's replies on this HubPages Ad Program CPM issue.  I was becoming disinterested in the HubPages Ad Program a couple of months ago when I was seeing $5.00 CPM to $6.00 CPM.  Lately, I've been seeing CPMs higher than $10.00 and one day nearly reached $20.00 CPM (which really surprised me).  Does anyone know if HubPages has signed up better advertisers recently that pay more?  Or, perhaps I was lucky enough to have the right ads clicked?  I don't know, but it does make me more motivated to write for HubPages.

8. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

on the right hand side of the home page when you've signed in, there was recently an article about a new ad campaign on Hubpages. Apparently, that is the cause for any recent change. But I think it will be a while before it reaches September similarity because they have been late in  calculating Hub Ads revenue and September ads were great.

working