jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Why do some people ask like 20 questions in a single day?

1. ronhi profile image73
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Why do some people ask like 20 questions in a single day?

2. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Is it your 20th question today? ha ha......  just joking.

I will answer your question in next week as I am going to my native village for Diwali festival.

3. plinka profile image54
    plinkaposted 6 years ago

1. They have plenty of time.
    2. They are bored.
    3. They think, this way they will have more followers.

4. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

They think this way they get more followers - followers who don't actually follow though
    They try to get the accolades of getting people to answer their questions

@Jainismus happy Diwali

5. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

The simple answers are they think that they can get their profile score up and they are looking for accolades.

I make it a habit to avoid hubbers who do that, it's very annoying seeing an entire page of questions by the same person.

6. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I would like to think it is because they are curious people, but it is more likely that they are more likely just trying to get attention.  I'm off to post my first question!

7. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I think they ask a lot of questions as it helps with their hub score. Also if you are new to Hub Pages it can be a good way to get noticed and to get more followers.

8. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

I have often wondered this as well, so thank you for asking the question!  And thank you, everybody who has answered.  Very helpful, and now I can sleep at night!

9. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Maybe those people know something that others don't know.

10. rajan jolly profile image91
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I think that these people do one thing at a time, one day ask questions, the next day answer questions, in between get the hub ready for publication and publish the hub and then back again to the starting point asking questions.

11. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I ask quite a lot of questions. Yes, maybe I am score hunting but I do appreciate every answer that people give. I do try my hardest to make questions that create good answers, make people think.

12. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Because they want 20 answers that day. Things come to their mind and they decide to ask for them as we are here to do it, share, enjoy...

13. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

People might want to get it all out in one day, or have a lot of ideas. It isn't neccesarily a bad thing.