jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is anyone having a problem with disappearing and reappearing accolades?

1. janikon profile image88
    janikonposted 6 years ago

Is anyone having a problem with disappearing and reappearing accolades?

2. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

Many Accolades are not permanent, they are instead maintained through continual action on our parts.  It is normal for some of those to come and go.

3. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

(in jest) I find that happens with me rather than to me - smile

4. frugalfamily profile image74
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I notice it happens the most when an accolade is new.  If the new accolades are the ones that hide once in a while, give it some time and it will stabilize.

5. janikon profile image88
    janikonposted 6 years ago

like the commenting purple one is there before sign in and then gone when i do - and it's an old accolade. just strange.

6. raciniwa profile image73
    raciniwaposted 6 years ago

yeah, i've noticed that too...maybe if you'll be absent from hub a few days or don't have hubtivity some of your accolades will disappear...

7. lyns profile image71
    lynsposted 6 years ago

Yes, don't know why but maybe it has to do with the red and blue failings on our subject matters, what do you thing? Glad you asked but this question would be better in Forum so that we can converse more than one answer, I noticed in questions we are only able to respond one time and then no more.  Have a wonderful evening J.S. Matthews.  lyns

8. icciev profile image57
    iccievposted 6 years ago

Yes same thing happened with me, Well Accolades and your hubscore will keep raising and falling depending on your activity or what is called hubtivity. each accolades you get it for a reason and if you are not keeping up that reason the accolades its a simple as this, lets say that you have published 10 hubs, you will get published at least 10 hubs accolades any time you delete one of your 10 hubs or get unpublished this according accolade will go away. this is unlikely to happen since your counting of hubs are always increasing. the main one that I have a problem with is the community accolades its appearing and disappearing so quickly to keep it you need always to comment on other hubs, vote up and down hubs and answers. hope this was helpful

9. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 5 years ago

Yes. Mine fluctuates between 9 and 10.  I don't see any reason that this happens.

working