jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone actually make their own Ads with GoogleAdsense?

1. mariahbernt864 profile image70
    mariahbernt864posted 6 years ago

Does anyone actually make their own Ads with GoogleAdsense?

I honestly spent almost 4 hours trying to figure out how to make my own ad and how to put it on my hubpages. I never even figured it out.

When it comes to GoogleAdsense, are you guys only earning money through CPM??

Thank you very much smile

2. Hiroik profile image58
    Hiroikposted 6 years ago

And there is no need to read this since I see you have ads on your page lol.

All you got to do is go to "my account" on the top right side of your page, then on the left side there you click on "Earnings" and it should take you to where your adsense is.  Just click get started and then link your adsense to hubpages, and thats it.  As for earning money, you get paid per valid click on your ads.  I'm sorry but thats as much help as I can be since I'm new to this too, sorry. Hope I helped a bit!

3. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

We [hubbers] do
    not have
    control as
    per placement [or choice]
    of googleads
    on HP.

How i wish we
    could have
    control so that
    one can place relevant ads
    which ain't

4. Felixedet2000 profile image55
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

no you can't make you own ads with Google ad-sense, it is automated.

5. pride-n-prejudice profile image80
    pride-n-prejudiceposted 6 years ago

This is a great question.  I know if you have your own webpage (not hub) you can decide all sorts of things related to how your ad appears.  I wondered the same thing as you.  Can you place them in certain ways or color them etc.  I think we can't do it on hubpages.  I think it is automated.  If any one who is a seasoned hubber knows please let us know! Thanks.

6. Oscortega profile image69
    Oscortegaposted 6 years ago

The ads are generated by keyword phrases that appear within your Hub.  Like in my case I've written about Remote Control Models and Toys.  Therefore, within my articles the words "remote control" pops up often.  As a result you'll  find that the Google ads associated with the posting of my articles all pertain to Remote Control.  Even the suggested reading reflects the Hub. 
    In your example your Hub "Babysitting Monsters", their are Google ads relevant to babysitting and Nanny jobs. 
    I hope this helps.