jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does Voted Up supersede useful, interesting, beautiful.....?

1. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Does Voted Up supersede useful, interesting, beautiful.....?

Or should people Vote Up as well as select the others? I was just curious. Don't want to give anyone the shaft if I only Vote Up.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure but I think that it is an addition.  Voting up helps a great deal. You vote up, and select the other terms to explain what criteria you used to vote it up. I think the more clicks the better - as long as they truly reflect your opinion. Voting up, and Adding a comment also helps the hub rank higher.

3. Frank Atanacio profile image81
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

Voting up covers a great deal.. and sometimes  the hub is Useful..  not super but useful.. sometimes  beautiful..  and that's when I hit up and beautiful  it depends on the hub..  up again covers so much.. smile  Frank

4. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

If I enjoy reading a hub I tend to vote the piece up, then I choose 'useful', 'interesting','funny'  etc from the list. So to me, they go hand in hand.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Yes ,you can do both-- they are two separate things.
    Not only that, you can select more than one choice  --like : vote up AND mark several  or all, of the other things like awesome, useful and interesting etc.
    Of all of them, I think voting up is most important.

6. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Voting up, select the others AND letting the Hubber know what you did makes it all complete. I like to let them know in my comment that I voted up and marked what I found suiting, because it's just an extra way to let someone know how much you liked his work.

I noticed that most of my followers do the same for me since I really like this kind of feedback, next to their comment.

working