jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What Topic Do You Feel Least Confident Writing About?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

What Topic Do You Feel Least Confident Writing About?

I think mine would probably be things like technology. Some of this stuff is way over my head!

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I am not a tech person. This problem is simple. If you don't even have the basic knowledge about a topic, then leave it alone.

3. Frank Atanacio profile image81
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

Reality and news events have me uneased.. those topics seem a bit difficult for me to write about..  anyhow  good question  smile  FRank

4. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Baking possibly or things that I know little about. But one might say that it is best to write what you know.

5. Daniella Lopez profile image95
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

Tech and politics... tech because I am not tech savvy at all and politics because I don't want to offend people. =P

6. Escobana profile image77
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Finance, politics and technology. It doesn't ring a bell, it doesn't motivate me to write about it passionately and I don't read about it either, which makes me unfit to write about in the first place, since I know so little about it.

What makes my heart jump, is writing about Bipolar Disorder. Much more fun and quite a hot topic too:-)

7. Borsia profile image46
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

I don't write about things that I don't have a solid understanding of.
    Fashion would certainly be one. Anything to do with celebrity or the music industry, other than music I actually listen to.
    There are certainly as many, probably far more, that I don't have any knowledge of as there are that I do.

8. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

I always feel confident about those topics with I have complete understanding but Its always difficult for me write such topics like Forex,Stocks and finance etc.

working