jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How is each profile rated and what determines when to go up or down?

1. litsabd profile image74
    litsabdposted 6 years ago

How is each profile rated and what determines when to go up or down?

I see many profiles rated 80 one day and the other 75 and again 82 the next day. What determines all those changes?

2. Sneha Sunny profile image84
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

I think it depends on the amount of traffic you get. When you participate on forums, ask question and do hub hopping then your points will increase as people usually visits the profile and check your hub, maybe because of curiosity or whatever be the reason. Involving in such things brings you under spot light and hence more people visit your profile and read your hubs. For example, most probably I will visit your profile after writing this and check your hubs. So, I think it depends on how much traffic you get.

3. Samuel Songungou profile image60
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

Yeah...im goin through the same thing here..sometimes my hubscore would get pass the 90mark but it never got below 85 and presently its 94. Well, it depends on the VIEWS IN A DAY...to increase your views you need to comment and get around others hubs. Bdw, shared it to social networking sites...it helps!

4. flikabing profile image63
    flikabingposted 6 years ago

hi litsabd, I am also experiencing this. However, the answer from our fella's here were quite helpful. Now I know why. smile

5. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

Is it really from the views? I dont publish hubs regularly, but my score plays around 73 to 89.. what i do regularly is post comments, answer and post in the forum a lil bit.

6. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

traffic on your hubs, length of articles, comments and your visits, comments and answers to others'.

7. Felixedet2000 profile image61
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

Traffic rating are based on traffic and other overall hub activities that you have, the more the activities and quality content the higher your traffic.

8. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I think the hubber score or the profile rating is more dependent on your community activity on hubpages. I find that when I am asking questions, answering questions and am active in the forums too and also commenting on hubs my hubber score rises by as much by 5 points.

working