jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should you ever delete your hubs?

1. sheerah profile image61
    sheerahposted 6 years ago

Should you ever delete your hubs?

Is there ever a time you should delete one of your hubs, or should you just add to things you've written and not take away? Is there a benefit either way?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I always try to add to, to revise and make better. Maybe that's just me. I don't like to get rid of things I've created. See what others say.... Interesting topic.

3. proudmamma profile image77
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

I have unpublished a few of my hubs, but never could bring myself to delete any. I just can't seem to part with them. Others I have unpublished, edited, and published again.

4. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

I had to delete one hub when i was very new here and it had some violations. Yesterday night, i unpublished one of my hubs but i don't think i will delete it- AM just doing some editing and i will republish it again

5. CZCZCZ profile image82
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

No real reason to delete unless for some reason you do not feel the hub is of you standards aside from getting a violation and having to remove it just keep revising and updating to keep your hubs current and up to date or focus else where but no real benefit to nuke them.

6. Escobana profile image77
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I deleted one of my first Hubs. It had violated the rule of having duplicate content. It was my own piece of work though, published somewhere else, saved on my computer. I didn't realize it at first, took it down and then deleted it.

That way I didn't lose my piece of work for real and other Hubs I always try to improve. Deleting a Hub in general, is a drastic measure. I would do so if there's no other way of improving.

working