jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it better to have more or less pictures in your hub?

1. jbrock2041 profile image82
    jbrock2041posted 6 years ago

Is it better to have more or less pictures in your hub?

2. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

use it wisely.. Be creative but not too much....

3. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

Depends on your hub. If you are review multiple music albums then it's appropriate to have a small photo of each cover. Same for movie reviews. However, if you are writing a short story, article or poem, let your words speak volumes for you, not the photo.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

It depends on the kind of hub.  Some how-tos need some visual explanation. And ones where the photos are the highlight and the words simply provide explanation for the photograph.

For hubs where the words are more important, it is all about balance.  You want to have enough pictures to keep the hub interesting. You also want to keep the focus on the words (unless you are doing a photographic essay).

5. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Make it your own style and use whatever works for you. You're voice is going to be much better than a mix of ten different voices, if that makes sense

6. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

For pictures, I would at one glance, make sure you have more content than traffic. If you are writing about photography then that is different.

Normally I place 1 picture or 2 pictures max with videos and others in my hub.

Good luck!

working