jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How often do you publish hubs?

1. RobertoPortales profile image75
    RobertoPortalesposted 6 years ago

How often do you publish hubs?

2. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

When I started I did 2 - 3 a day, later about 1 a day, I still do about 1 a day but sometimes miss a day here or there.

3. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

The first month, I published 28! That was insane. I slowed down, and now have averaged about 7 or 8 a month since then. So, that's one every three or four days, I guess. I have full and part-time jobs, so that's pretty good for me.

4. profile image0
    PWalker281posted 6 years ago

I tend to publish infrequently and sporadically. It all depends on what I'm interested in writing about. Lately, I've picked up the pace a bit and have been publishing several hubs a month. My goal is to pick up the publishing pace even more. It would be nice to publish a couple of hubs a week. I am amazed  at  (and envious of :-)) hubbers like terrektwo who publish several hubs, and even one hub, a day.

5. NMLady profile image65
    NMLadyposted 6 years ago

When I am not teaching I try to do one a day.  During the teaching semester, I am lucky to get 2 done a week.  I have way more ideas than time!

6. Steve Orion profile image76
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Well, I haven't been here long but I hope to average about 3-4 per week.

7. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

Two a week has been my average, but when I started I was doing about three to five  a week. If I'm doing a series or something then maybe I will pick up the pace. But I like to work on several at a time and edit them so that way I can publish what's freely available. I think it depends on your creative streaks and your work habits for the most part but as long as you don't do like one a month, I think it's fine.

8. MoiraCrochets profile image80
    MoiraCrochetsposted 6 years ago

I publish hubs twice a week, sometimes only once.

9. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Not often. I just answer questions normally. Though I always tell myself, "I'll write another hub soon", I never do. I have planned them on PTSD, the personalities of killers, how to rate on the killer scale, etc. I haven't written them though. I just don't feel like it. Plus I don't make money on hubpages. It's just for entertainment. That definately effects the mental processing.

10. shesacraftymom profile image73
    shesacraftymomposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to publish more. When my freelance clients aren't giving me work I try to publish a couple here and there. Plus, I usually have ideas out of the blue. I like writing on here because there's no "pressure" to satisfy someone else's tastes.

11. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I write at least three articles a day to be productive.

working