jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How many hubs do you publish per week?

1. EinsFloW profile image63
    EinsFloWposted 7 years ago

How many hubs do you publish per week?

2. profile image0
    JASON NICHOLSposted 7 years ago

I try to publish at least 10 hubs a week and end up publishing 6!

3. CASE1WORKER profile image74
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

depends- i look at it as a long term hobby so sometimes when I am on a roll it might be 5 other times 1. I did the 30 in 30 and that was hard. You can write quantity but you have to write quality

4. gulnazahmad profile image63
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

I try my best to write 7 but at times it isn't possible so 5-6 is average but sometimes it is 7. I don't think that if you publish at least one hub daily you need to publish more. Publishing one hub needs lots of research and time. Quality is first and then quantity.

5. PMS9 profile image73
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

Hardly one hub in a week. I take too much time to select the topic to make a hub.

6. starx profile image67
    starxposted 7 years ago

I post only when i think topic is interesting to others or profitable in some ways. Otherwise i prefer not to write anything at all.

7. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

A max of 14, but there are times when I do not publish any a day.

7-14 hubs.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'd rather be too busy to publish more than one or two a week. . . .but recently I've not had much else to do.  The problem is that sometimes I wind up publishing lower quality hubs than I should.

9. bogerk profile image69
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

I try for about 4 Hubs a week. It takes more time to write one than I typically have available every day.

10. giwrgos12 profile image54
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

7-8 hubs per week but sometimes 12-14 hubs it depends upon my mind which catches the hot or useful topic

11. Dave Harris profile image73
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

Generally only 1-2 hubs a week, I think the research of the subject is vital and I aim to write informative and interesting hubs rather than mundane ones that could be done in an hour. As CASE1WORKER says, quality rather than quantity!

12. Zaiden Jace profile image68
    Zaiden Jaceposted 7 years ago

It really depends on how many ideas I can think of. I write at least 6 a week.