jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What One piece of advice would you give to a new Hubber?

1. KarenCreftor profile image88
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

What One piece of advice would you give to a new Hubber?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Spend time to make sure you produce quality writing.

3. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 6 years ago

Have fun and enjoy yourself! The rest will fall into place as long as you write quality stuff!

4. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

I've read a number of Hubs that are factually inaccurate.

I would tell new Hubbers to check the facts in their article before publishing it.

5. hazelwood4 profile image77
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

I think the most important part of anything is enjoying what you do.  Also, when you write your Hubs make sure you research your subject well, and write about what you know.

6. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Love what you write, read more than you write.

7. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

I've got to agree with Steve Orion here.  Write about what you love and do a lot of reading.  You can learn more about writing good hubs by reading the hubs of others than probably any other way.  You'll soon pick up what to do and, more importantly, what not to do.  Good luck!

8. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

My advice would be to spread your efforts across multiple Hubs, websites etc and don't put all your eggs in one basket

9. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

Have fun ..write anything and everything...remember there is no one else like you..so just be yourself..some people will love you..some will never understand you and thats perfectly ok ..we all can be wrong or right in our own minds..lol..Been on here 3 years and its not for the money.dont quit your day job:0).its for good fellowship with fellow writers..great place!!!

Mike :0)

10. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

welcome kaz..enjoy everything,have fun and express yourself like we all do...we are like free fishes swimming in the ocean of hub pages lolss...

11. tjml profile image61
    tjmlposted 6 years ago

My advice is that "Always write Quality hubs, Read every Hub you see, Learn from Best Hubbers, Vote up Good hubs, Answer the Questions, participate in forum discussion and Don't forget to Flag any bad hub or bad Hubber.

12. sankari.nayagam profile image79
    sankari.nayagamposted 6 years ago

Enjoy your writing! Never be in a hurry to publish your hub! Review it lot of times. Be active in hubpages even if you are not able to publish a hub for some period of time.