jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How will Hubpages be faring in 2 years time?

1. Matt Clooney profile image59
    Matt Clooneyposted 6 years ago

How will Hubpages be faring in 2 years time?

2. rochelj profile image66
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

This question requires speculation.

We hope that Hubpages will be faring very well in two years time.

However, the answer to this question depends on who you ask.

People on this site have very different opinions on this matter, as you can see in the forums!

The answer partially depends on every person's account in hub pages.

Will people continue to write quality hubs or not?

It also depends on staff and management, and it also depends on changes with Google and also the laws about banning sites.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Can emerge as one of the credible content publishing platforms, if it can withstand the onslaught of Google and some minor issues are sorted out.

Get gobbled up by any powerful media house who has some extra $$$$ and looking for some acquisition.

4. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

It all depends on Google. Google decide who becomes popular and unpopular. It is up to the engineers who make the algorithms at Google. If they like Hubpages then they can do some mathematics in their favor. Google has all the power right now. If Google loses power in 2 years, then the rules will change too.

5. lorenmurcia profile image86
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

I am not partial to speculations. Let’s take each day as it is and continue writing useful and evergreen hubs. If all of us do this, then there is nothing to worry about. For me, speculating on something means we are worried for the future of a particular thing or event. Or maybe, we are afraid that a positive situation turns negative. Let’s hope that whatever search engine, who lords over the rest now or in the coming years, always favors HP. smile

6. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

move from strength to strength and up stage another top ranking site taking its place instead.  you know what i mean.

7. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

The people will be here writing and reading, but the business aspect is the only unknown, as stated.