jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Ugh Google isnt Indexing..

1. thranax profile image50
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Google isn't indexing my pages.

All pages after 9/15 aren't indexed. Proof:
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/thranax/Hubpage%20Graphics/wwwgooglecomscreencapture2009-10-4.png
    ^09/07/09
    ===============================================================
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/thranax/Hubpage%20Graphics/wwwgooglecomscreencapture2009-10-3.png
    ^09/16/09
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/thranax/Hubpage%20Graphics/wwwgooglecomscreencapture2009-10-2.png
    ^09/29/09
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/thranax/Hubpage%20Graphics/wwwgooglecomscreencapture2009-10-1.png
    ^10/01/09
    This also shows a duplicate URL problem. - and _ can be substituted for each other. Halloween-Coloring-Pages was taken and account for by Google. Now my Hub Halloween_Coloring-Pages might never get indexed?
    ================================================================
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/thranax/Hubpage%20Graphics/wwwgooglecomscreencapture2009-10-4-.png

Hoping to be fixed...

~thranax~

2. thranax profile image50

I searched throughout all the results for all of the exact urls after the 15th. Did google ban Hubpages or am I the only lucky one?

~thranax~

1. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I guess you are just lucky.  The Hub I published on Sept 21st is indexed, but the more recent ones aren't yet.

3. thranax profile image50

Also, when Google made the new changes it wouldn't even open for me. Is the Boston Google Server in Cambridge, I think, not indexing everything from the area??

~thranax~

4. thranax profile image50

This is really important because of the new Hubs I published I have high rankings in Yahoo, which is getting x2 the Google traffic I used to be getting. I have a feeling if Google would index the Hubs they would also have high rankings and deliver a lot of traffic.

~thranax~

5. thranax profile image50

*UPDATE* They added the article from 9/16 to the index. I think they might just be backed up about a month atm and are working on catching up.

~thranax~

6. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much thranax. They'll show up sooner or later. Google lives in it's only little world and who knows who's pushing what out onto the net.

Google's got a whole lot of crawling to do, and everyday it's crawl space gets bigger smile

thranaxposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I know..but still after almost 2 years it just "stops" seems kinda odd. I would think a company with the purchasing power and the workforce google has wouldn't run into problems.

~thranax~

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Your kidding right? Google is throwing everything it has at the mo to fight Microsoft.

Fast Flip, Wave, AdExchange 2.0...... We are pretty much seeing a fight for a new online world order.

I expect that Google will be shocking the world with a whole new search engine set up within months or maybe even weeks...

There was no Bing 2 years ago, and Yahoo and Microsoft are both seeing huge growth in their advertising networks (enough growth to worry Google).

Things are changing a lot.

7. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I think they're just slow. I have something from the 28th indexed but with just one google view, but something from the 29th without any google views.

I hope they pick it up.. Ha. Thought I was getting my Halloween stuff in early, but if they're slow, then I'll be late. :-/

thranaxposted 8 years agoin reply to this

They still didn't get those last 2 hubs..
      9/21
      10/01

Kinda ticking me off..my traffic is gonna hit Zero soon if Google can't deliver to the 2. I got over 60 views from my own advertising on forums and stuff and well..I can't keep that up lol.

~thranax~

8. Whitney05 profile image83

My overall views are still good because of the other hubs, but I too would like the latest to be indexed. I'm sure they're just behind. They'll get to them eventually.

9. torimari profile image70
    torimariposted 8 years ago

Yea, I was wondering about this too, and as others said...they are behind. My third hub from 9/17 just got indexed the end of last week.

Haha, I also know when they get indexed because they had no google search activity before and now they do. tongue Only 3 of my 6 hubs are indexed thus far.

10. Whitney05 profile image83

Woo... So one of my hubs from 10/1 was indexed, but not the other one, nor anything from then on.  At least they're in October now.

working