jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What does it take to write a great Hub?

1. Sottway profile image76
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

What does it take to write a great Hub?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I think a great hub is useful, and answers all my questions about the topic. It should also be entertaining and fun to read, so have some fun pics. It should have a great title that tells me exactly what it is and not promise more than it delivers. Bonus points for surprising me with interesting facts I didn't know or wouldn't have thought of.

3. Steve Orion profile image77
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Content people want combined with writing skills and optimal research.

4. LailaK profile image75
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

Research, knowledge, relatable writing skills, relatable diction and tone, and finally your own spirit in the hub is what makes it beautiful.

5. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

I would like to raise one more question here... What do you expect from an article you are searching for? Yes, you need that article to be stuffed with information in a detailed manner in a systematic way. That is what every reader expect.

Well i hope you got your answer, article must be in a systematic way with more information, good research has to be done for the same. Simple wording will always attract the reader to read the whole article with patience. Above all the pictures, they must suit the article.

6. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Hi there.

It would need:

1. Lots of content
    2. Research if needed
    3. Poll
    4. Video
    5. Pictures
    6. The hub itself must be fun and visitors are not bored to death reading it smile