jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you promote you Hubs outside of Hubpages? How many hours a day do you set

1. CrazyGata profile image78
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

How do you promote you Hubs outside of Hubpages? How many hours a day do you set aside for this?

Of all the ventures in the world (I´m dramatic like that) I find that Adsense is one of the most satisfying in terms of flexibility and creativity, and the less profitable.  Please prove me wrong.

2. amurbach profile image83
    amurbachposted 6 years ago

I promote through Facebook and CafeMom.  Recently, I decided to find others who really like to write a lot and have them go through my referral link so that I can earn 10% of their life time impressions.  I average about $10 through adsense monthly so definitely not making a fortune but I don't spend very much time on promoting like maybe I could be.

3. CapstoneTrends profile image74
    CapstoneTrendsposted 6 years ago

I use my related articles at InfoBarrel to link here (and vice versa), and sites like Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Twitter, and others [including my own blogs] to share links. I spend some time doing this a few times per week... I'm not sure yet if the time is better spent writing. smile

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I spend zero hours per day promoting my Hubs.  I spend a lot of time thinking about what to write, doing research, and having interesting experiences which make for good Hub topics.

5. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

(1) I read blogs and leave comments with my URL
    (2) I have a blog dedicated to my hubs where I post the first paragraph and the link.
    (3) I have links on all my other blogs or websites
    (4) I create feeds using feed aggregators
    (5) Social media
    (6) Free directory submissions
    (7) i email links to friends
    (9) I use other article writing platforms to promote my hubs

I can't remember any other but I ma sure there are.

6. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I don't bother with adsense here because HubPages has not found a way for people outside of the USA to join in. I think they want this to be made of Americans.

7. CrazyGata profile image78
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much! I'm definitely making a note of all your ideas!
    Whoisbid, if you don't mind answering, where are you?

Thanks again all! And knowing one can average 10 dollars a month, gives me hope! hahaha!! I average 0.57!!!! Lots of room to grow!!!

working