jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

To know about the number that shows on profile picture

1. geetbhim profile image60
    geetbhimposted 6 years ago

To know about the number that shows on profile picture

I am new to hub page,and I have published 2 hubs and on profile picture number was showing 70 now the traffic is decreasing on hubs and same time on my profile picture number too is decreasing now it is 63 can any one will clarify my doubt what is this number all about?

2. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

It just regards your activity. Don't bother much about it. Just try to keep it above 75. Since you just joined it's a great score. But if it's below 75 all links on your hubs are no-follow. If you don't know what that is Google it smile

3. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yeh if you need an explanation on the links you can go here http://whoisbid.com/links.html

4. Cara.R profile image77
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

You have great answers to explain what the number means but when you find out don't get hung up on it. Just keep writing.

5. athena2011 profile image60
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I am so glad that I came upon this hub and read the answers as I never knew what the numbers meant either. Interesting about the nofollow feature. Is there anything we should be doing to boost our number? Any tips will be appreciated.

6. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

I advise you not to put too much stake on the often wildly fluctuating profile number, or you'll  just drive yourself crazy. It sometimes doesn't mean what it seems to mean.

Write because you love to write, participate fully but honestly in the community (including HubAnswers and the HubForum), read others' work, and if it interests you, follow the authors, and by magic your HubScore will rise.

If, however, it doesn't, try not to care. The number will be different tomorrow.

7. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

It is the hubber score and is related to all activities on hubpages especially active participation in the hubpages community increases the score and vice versa.

Don't worry about it too much. Just keep posting quality hubs regularly and asking and replying to some questions 2 or 3 times a week, reading hubs and commenting on them and you  won't have to worry about a no follow.

working