jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Google adsense

1. musclequest profile image71
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

Google adsense

Should you add google adsense code to your hub pages?it seems google adsense only evaluates my home page and not my hubs?any advice?my account is active but with no results..my earnings stay at zero...thanx guys

2. minso profile image74
    minsoposted 6 years ago

After logging into your hubpages account, go to "my account", pick up 'earnings' from the top menu. In that page you will find configuration for all earning programs such as adsense, Amazon etc.

Have you configured hubpages for adsense? If you have not configured already, you need to enter adsense id in this page by clicking on 'configure' before adsense item. Enter your adsense id in the form of ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxx.

After this if you login to your google adsense account and check statistics under 'sites' you should find some views for hubpages.com eventually. Be careful not to click on your own ads.

Google adsense appears on your hubs and not on home page. Incase you have not got the adsense id, you need to apply for that. The option for applying also can be found in the same 'earnings' page.

3. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

You need to verify your google adsense account. First integrate your adsense account from the "earnings section" . Then go to the inbox of the email on which you created your adsense account. Approve Hubpages to access your adsense account.

Then create a Url channel , just go to "My adds" then in the url channel section click add Url. Then add "hubpages.com" in the url tracker to track your Hubpages earnings and impressions.

This should work for you. Remember , for a new user earning money from adsense in Hubpages would be difficult. I will recommend you to activate your HP ad program to earn money from daily page views beside adsense.

4. boby325 profile image45
    boby325posted 6 years ago

I'm on the side of minso. There is no need to put adsense code in hubpages. Just put you adsense publisher id in earning settings as minso described. Best of luck

5. musclequest profile image71
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

Ok thanx guys I actually already did all that stuff,maybe no one has clicked yet

6. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Hi there.

1. Question: Is your adsense active?
    2. Have you integrated Adsense with HubPages?

3. If you have done 1 and 2, Adsense click doesn't promise you payment. Only if people clicks the ads on your page, you will get paid. Well, if you have low traffic, you better off with HubPages Ads Earning program.

Nonetheless, Adsense is a must to integrate first!

Good luck.

7. flowmeter profile image58
    flowmeterposted 6 years ago

You can put the adsense code in your own websites

8. vinner profile image77
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

You only need to add your id starting like cab-number in hubpages. Thereafter everything will be taken care by hubpages