How long does it take to review a hub that has been submitted for duplication to

1. peoplepower73 profile image92
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

How long does it take to review a hub that has been submitted for duplication to be approved?

I created a YouTube presentation on How to Read Nutrition Labels.  I then used that content to create a hub.  The hub page was published for about an hour and received a hub score of 76 with 55 views.  It was then removed because of duplication.  I removed the YouTube presentation and completely rewrote the hub page.  I was then given permission to submit it for review.  It has now been three days in review and I have not heard from the administrator.  How will I know if and when my hub page will be approved or disapproved for publication?

2. gabgirl12 profile image80
    gabgirl12posted 6 years ago

Post this question in the forums. It will likely be seen by one of the staff and they'll answer you.

3. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

peoplepower73,

According to information on the HubPages Web site, HubPages only has 24 employees. The staff is doing an incredible job with so few staff members. I know that you're anxious to have your Hub republished, but I don't think anything is wrong. If your revised Hub is approved, HubPages will publish it for you and then send you an e-mail informing you that they have done so. If there is still a problem with your article, you'll be notified about that by e-mail, too.

working