jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Today I became Level I commentator. But I do not know about levels. Can anybody

1. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Today I became Level I commentator. But I do not know about levels. Can anybody Explain?

2. chicagoguy profile image74
    chicagoguyposted 6 years ago

we are on same level !! me neither ,,no idea what that means !! lol

3. parentsreview profile image81
    parentsreviewposted 6 years ago

I recently received the same accolade.  It seems the awards are offered at intervals of 10, 50, 100, etc, so it likely comes as soon as comment #10 is offered.

4. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

As you participate in the hubpages community, commenting, answering questions, writing hubs; you receive a ranking, which is earned. You go up in the rankings by participating. This is to give people an incentive to participate in the community. If you just write and never participate, you will not move up in the rankings. Responding to the comments in your hubs also is figured into the equation. If you do not participate, your ranking will not go up. I am helping my rank by answering this question, although I would anyway. smile

5. aygabtu profile image67
    aygabtuposted 6 years ago

It certainly doesn't come from writing articles because I've written 5 and I am still stuck in the 60's.

6. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

The official HubPages answer to this question is at this link: http://blog.hubpages.com/2011/05/commenter-accolade/

By reducing the score for short, repetitive comments and denied comments, HubPages is appreciating quality as well as quantity. I like the system.

7. houseofjcjee profile image77
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

This is exactly what I would like to know. I am basically new here so I still have lots of questions in mind so I am doing my research... Is there a specific number of comments you should post before your level commenter increases? Does the level accolade automatically gets posted on your profile when you reach the required number of comments? Or does your level commenter increase depending on your hub score? I think there are several factors that affects this accolade.

1. Becky Katz profile image84
      Becky Katzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you read my comment above and Sid Kemp's, they will explain it to you.

working