jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How long will it usually take to see some considerable amount of traffics to our

1. letterme profile image76
    lettermeposted 6 years ago

How long will it usually take to see some considerable amount of traffics to our hubs if we are new?

I have been writing here for about 7 weeks now but still I don't see any traffic to my hubs. Of course I am not a SEO expert, so would I ever be able to see some considerable amount of traffic on my hubs? Are there any suggestions you can make?

2. letterme profile image76
    lettermeposted 6 years ago

*should be amount of traffic there.sorry

3. Kiara Dearest profile image60
    Kiara Dearestposted 6 years ago

the best thing to do is to wait and write more. as time passes by you will have good traffic.

4. bizwin profile image60
    bizwinposted 6 years ago

Maybe you should try the hubpages group. That is grouping your hubs and try to write more hubs if you can, and you will know which niche article attract more traffic.

5. drbj profile image83
    drbjposted 6 years ago

How do you define considerable amount? If you want to see traffic you have to make it happen. First, you need patience. It generally takes at least 18 months for 'considerable' traffic if you write quality hubs, publish at least weekly, link to others' work, and use Googles keyword tool for the most-searched terms. And make comments on the hubs of other writers. See "Comments and Traffic" for the best methods. Good luck!

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

it takes some time before google gives ranking to new pages so be patient. it is also important that you choose topics which are not in competitive niches

7. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

First of all, everyone started from scratch.

What you need is keep writing. One of the ways to have good traffic is by writing evergreen topics.

Try focus on specific hubs that you had written that has the most traffic. Use that hub to backlink to other hubs to increase the overall traffic.

Good luck!

8. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Write on evergreen topics.Keep writing quality stuff regularly. Do keyword research and incorporate it in title and hubs. Tag the hub well. Get followers and follow hubbers and comment on hubs too.Post hubs on social networking sites and do back linking too. The initial traffic to a hub is from your hubpages followers and hubbers. Once this dies down,in some weeks' time you start to get a trickle of outside traffic from searches on search engines like google, yahoo, bing etc. Getting a steady stream of external traffic takes time.

working