jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to improve the quality of the content I am writing?

1. vinner profile image77
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

How to improve the quality of the content I am writing?

2. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

It really depends. I would say:

1. Don't rush on writing
    2. Perform research on the topic
    3. Do not publish after finish writing. Leave it a day and re-read back. Perform last changes before publish.

Good luck!

3. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Don't worry about it......I certainly don't,  and no one sends you fan mail saying..."That hub really sucked."

4. drbj profile image84
    drbjposted 6 years ago

If you want to improve the quality of the content you write, then ask yourself these questions before you write that unforgettable hub:
    Am I writing about that which I am poassionate about?
    Do I know the subject and have I done my research?
    Are other people really interested in the subject I have chosen? If you can answer in the affirmative to all three questions, you have a head start on interesting content.

5. CloudExplorer profile image80
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Research subject matter prior to writing hubs that require such content, such as topics that require relevance, and clarity of specific references to a topic of your choosing. 

Try to learn & experience things that you feel comfortable writing about, as well as maybe get a journal to jot down some of these experiences so you can gather from them over time this true to life most useful information, it also helps a great deal on writing about experiential subjects.

Take breaks, and definitely don't rush your hubs, edit regularly and proof read as frequent as possible, because we all make grammatical errors & mistakes with spelling. 

Look for great subjects that interest many people besides yourself, and make sure to have visual content that can support your writings so that your hub won't appear dull to your potential viewers, and it can help inspire more ideas to write about as well.

working