How does my hubscore affect my hubs?

1. Juana Aman profile image65
    Juana Amanposted 6 years ago

How does my hubscore affect my hubs?

I see my hubscore rising. From 70 it has shot to 76. How does this affect my hubs? My earnings are a steady zero wink So what is the hubscore doing?

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

The hub score tells anyone who looks that you participate in the hubpages community. Your articles are well written and you have readers. It does not affect earnings at all.
    The hub earnings are boosted by the readers. When someone reads your hub, and clicks on the ads, the earnings go up. The better written and more numerous your hubs, the higher you will earn. This is because more people are reading your hubs. The way to earn more is to write good quality hubs, and participate in the community.
    The reason your hubscore went up is because you have been asking questions and learning about hubpages. People will go look at your hubs when they see a question from you. That takes your hubscore up.

3. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

I read another hubber's response that if your overall hubber score (the one in the corner of your profile photo) drops below a certain point (70?) that all your hubs become "no follow," which apparently affects your earnings program. I'm still not clear about what exactly this means, but I thought I'd mention it.