jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How important is it to have a significant number of followers on HubPages? And w

1. tylermj23 profile image82
    tylermj23posted 6 years ago

How important is it to have a significant number of followers on HubPages? And what # is significant

2. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Followers are important to get feedback so that you can improve your Hubs. If you are looking for earning money then Followers has nothing to do with it. Page impressions from Hubpages community does not worth much. Organic traffic is the most important thing. So you should focus on SEO first , beside have some loyal followers so that you can get good feedback.

3. tylermj23 profile image82
    tylermj23posted 6 years ago

Can you explain what an SEO is and how I can utilize them on my hubs?

4. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Oh they are surely helpful in ways already stated by tnvrstar and I'm proud to have received my 100th follower today. So I don't know whats a good number big_smile

SEO is search engine optimisation use the top right search box and type in SEO you'll get many useful hubs. Questions can be answered only once and there's a 10 minute time to edit it - luckily I saw your new question here big_smile

5. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Followers on HubPages are just people who happen to like your writing.  They actually don't earn you money, and they don't necessarily give you comments or hub feedback.  They are mostly passive readers (if that) especially once you get a lot of them.

There is no special significance to how many you have, except it's more likely that someone will have more the longer they are on the site.

working