jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Is this your best Christmas in terms of HubPages, Amazon, Ebay or Adsense earnin

1. lorenmurcia profile image89
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

Is this your best Christmas in terms of HubPages, Amazon, Ebay or Adsense earnings?

2. Felixedet2000 profile image61
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

I wouldn't say so because i wasn't in hubpages this time last year.

3. georgethegent profile image60
    georgethegentposted 6 years ago

It's my first christmas with Hubpages and yes, it's good, good, good. As to Amazon, I haven't got the figures back as it's too early for me. As to Adsense - I love them but they don't love me.

4. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

My earnings are way up, but that is because of the Hub Ad program. My Adsense is also higher earnings than ever. I didn't have eBay before, so that helps. I never did that well with Amazon though and still don't. That is because I don't do product hubs.

5. K Kiss profile image82
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

Although I have been on hubpages for only 2 years..this is my third Christmas with hubpages and I would have to say that earning wise this has been the best year over all.

6. Daniella Lopez profile image94
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

It's my first Christmas on the Hub, so I suppose it has been my best Christmas. =P

7. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I'm not earning big bucks but in comparison to last year when I had not long started with Hub Pages, yes I've seen a very good increase in traffic and earnings. So I can say for me personally this is the Best Christmas in relation to Hub Pages.

8. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

It's my best Christmas ever on HubPages!  It is also my first Christmas here.  I hope it keeps getting better like it has for others on this question. Kudos to you.

9. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

My first year! Hopefully next year will be better though.

10. dumindu89 profile image74
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

Since this is the first Christmas with hubpages, I can't choose the best. But for me hubpages ad program give me the revenue. I love hubpages ad program.
    I applied for ebay affiliate program few days ago and pending approval.  Therefore currently no experience with ebay program.

11. neerajsinghvi profile image74
    neerajsinghviposted 5 years ago

This is my my first month on Hubpages, so I am really not sure about what's in store. But I sure hope traffic increases in all my hubs. I have already made the start with 5 hubs this month. I did activate the Hub ads and the adsense, but yet to put in Ebay or Amazon.

working