jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

My adsense and ebay programs are active....now what?

1. Traci Ruffner profile image81
    Traci Ruffnerposted 3 years ago

Now that my adsense and ebay programs are active, I was wondering if I am supposed to manually do something to earn from these programs or if it just happens on it's own?  If I am supposed to do something manually, what do I do?

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

Hi Traci. For AdSense there is not much you have to do except being SEO friendly and using key words/target phrases in your hubs.  For eBay, you can add an eBay capsule within a text capsule and make sure it is relevant to the topic in the text capsule (ie: if your text capsule mentions a certain topic such as horses, add an eBay capsule about horses, such as books or statues). Hope this helps.

Traci Ruffnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  :-)  That helps a lot!

3. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

Hey Traci, you don't have to do anything in regard to the adSense program once it is active, but with eBay you have to add eBay capsules yo your hubs and try to select appropriate products to match your hub content. Also try to locate them closest to relevant text and not at the end whenever possible. Then just sit back and check your earnings occasionally. Don't expect to get rich quick however. Good luck.

4. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 3 years ago

Get active with Amazon as well. I do earn about $22-28 dollars a month there.  Not much, but it is an easy passive income. Some folks have been more disappointed recently with Ebay.

Traci Ruffnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

For some reason, the Amazon program is not available in NC.  It's a little irritating.

5. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 3 years ago

When I read your question, I figured you meant if you have to do something here on your account page for your earnings to get to you, which you do have to do. If that's what you meant, you have to go to My Account, click on Earnings, from there you will see Setting and you have to plug in your Adsense ID which you get from your adsense account.

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

And I think you have to configure your HP Ad program setting too if you want to earn from those, plus your Amazon Associates.

6. amiebutchko profile image93
    amiebutchkoposted 3 years ago

Hi Traci, I would start using your Amazon Associates program by putting Amazon capsules into your hubs right away.  From what I understand, you have 90 days to make your first sale, and I am sure you will!  Good luck!

working