jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My hub got unpublished re pixlated youtube. Are there some Youtube videos not al

1. Joan King profile image72
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

My hub got unpublished re pixlated youtube. Are there some Youtube videos not allowed here?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

The key here is pixlated, whether it is a photo or you tube video.

3. ttagpine profile image81
    ttagpineposted 6 years ago

May have to answer your question with questions. Was the Youtube video a video that you made? Many videos are copyright protected, so you may not legally copy it, and put it on your HubPages.
    If it is pixelated, it may have someone, maybe a child, or a celebrity that you don't have their consent to use their images on your pages.
    So, the answer is yes, there are some Youtube videos that are not allowed here.

4. Joan King profile image72
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

This is what the message said
    "Substandard
    Watermarked or Pixelated Photos or Videos"
    I noticed on of the youtube videos ws watermarked so I removed it hope that soleves the problem but didn't realise that some youtube videos couldn't be shared.

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It is up to the person uploading a video (1) to make sure they have the right to post it on YouTube, (2) to decide whether or not to enable sharing. If the embed code and URL are available for sharing on YouTube, then anyone has the right to embed the video on their site - including HubPages. The person uploading the video has expressly granted this right.

If someone feels their copyright has been violated, they will go to YouTube, report the issue, and have the video taken down. This legal issue is distinct from the technical quality of the video.

working